Thrive: Transition to Wellness
Thrive is a medically supervised program that transitions participants from more acute phases of chronic disease management to wellness. The program may include supervised exercise, nutritional counseling, chronic disease education, self management strategies and action planning to meet your wellness goals.
Thrive consists of two tracks based on individualized evaluation by the team.
- The Cardiopulmonary Track for those participants with Chronic Diseases such as Cardiac or Pulmonary diagnoses, and Diabetes.
- The Oncology Track for those participants managing cancer and treatment related side effects.
Program sessions will be provided three times a week at The Wellness Center in Boone with measured outcomes and frequent feedback in order for you to transition successfully to living a healthier lifestyle.
THRIVE Program Services:
- Multidisciplinary team approach
- Collaboration with your physician
- Baseline whole person centered evaluation
- Measured outcomes
- Weekly team conference
- The Wellness Center Resources
- Wellness Track & Rehabilitation Track
We accept referrals from all health care providers. Contact Katie Greene at (828) 266-1060 for scheduling.