Thrive is a medically supervised program at the Paul H. Broyhill Wellness Center that transitions participants from more acute phases of chronic disease management to wellness. The program may include supervised exercise, nutritional counseling, chronic disease education, self management strategies and action planning to meet your wellness goals.
Thrive consists of three tracks based on individualized evaluation by the team.
- Cardiopulmonary Track for those participants with Chronic Diseases such as Cardiac or Pulmonary diagnoses, and Diabetes.
- Oncology Track for those participants managing cancer and treatment related side effects.
- Fit for the Future Track is a nutrition and weight management program that is specifically designed for patients who want to lose weight.
THRIVE Program Services
- Multidisciplinary team approach
- Collaboration with your physician
- Baseline whole person centered evaluation
- Measured outcomes
- Weekly team conference
- The Wellness Center Resources
- Wellness Track & Rehabilitation Track